Ousmane Dembélé

CatalinR10

GTBIhHpWcAAXIWg

companyofcules

I don't think this snake is guilty of anything, we paid a fortune for him and expected him to be some player he never was. Our fault.

I took his celebration as directed to the likes of me who never believed in him. I am not bothered with him trashing us since he is capable of some good games when he is a second hand player since all the attention was on Mbappe. Nothing new, but in the end he failed as usually.
The issue was him being sold as the main man or a talented guy who can open up teams on his own. He was not that guy. Then we had Cancelo guarding him...
For those who hoped he will be world class probably was painful to see him disrespect Barcelona but those guys deserve the treatment.

Gazzznigga

The irony here is, 100% of those condemning him for going after money would have done the same thing he did when PSG came calling with shitload of money,much more than Barca were willing to pay him.....hypocrites!!

MontenegrinCuler

The irony here is, 100% of those condemning him for going after money would have done the same thing he did when PSG came calling with shitload of money,much more than Barca were willing to pay him.....hypocrites!!
I doubt anybody condemns him for leaving, he did us a favour by doing so. I personally thank him for that :lol:

But celebrating a goal against us with so much passion and smiling like a bitch all the time is snake behavior

CatalinR10

how much are they paying him compared to Barca ?

also , no one is condemning him for choosing money but for other reasons

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

You're quite stupid aren't you?

No one gives a shit about him choosing PSGs money nor are anyone crying over him leaving :lol:

It's the way he conducted himself while at Barca and when he met us in the CL which is the reason for why people dislike this bumass player.

Home of Barca Fans