Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Dembele did not train with Bar?a today. He appeared at the Ciutat Esportiva, but left before training. [@moillorens]

??????????????????

Devils

Urgent RAC1 | Initial negotiations between Barcelona and Manchester over a Dembele loan, similar to Coutinho's loan last year. Barcelona began to like it.

When I die, don't bring me to the hospital. Bring me to Old Trafford. I was born there and will die there.

wisconsincule

So he’s going to be loaned...? We don’t have any players with true pace to play on the wings.

Just an epic fail of a transfer.

Porque

We might be able to squeeze 10m loan fee + Purchase Option in the 80-100m range.

I don't like the idea of Dembele coming back with a year on the contract, but with a new board who want him he would probably sign an extension as it seems he really wants to make it here.

ViscaFCB

Flop signing. Emotional intelligence of a 10 yr old. Don't see him succeed here nor in any other top club for the foreseeable future.

Laplacian

With him gone there's no pace left in the squad beside FdJ and Alba I guess. I definitely won't be watching us this season. I'd watch Utd and keep track of him, but they also play shit football idk.

Birdy

Dembouz please say 'no' to this deal.
This is an embarrassment.
This board is doing every damage they can a few days before getting kicked out by the socios

Devils

Apparently Dembouz was feeling 'SICK' (not injured) and had permission to not train.

Sounds like a total smokescreen.

We're on our way save Manchester, just hold on.

#ManchesterIsRed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans