Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

🗣[ @Ekremkonur🥈] | Barcelona have begun talks to extend Ousmane Demb?l??s contract. Barcelona want to extend Ousmane Demb?l??s contract for another 5 years

Barcilliant

Fuck, just get him outta here. 5 years?!!
That is Barto style shithousery. At this point I would rather see Trincao stay and get something for Dumbele.

mc_lovin

Wouldn't mind him on a 4-year contract with a reasonable salary. For squad depth alone. Griezmann and Coutinho are the big ones for me (this window).

iniestaGOAT

Mbappe and Halaand rise happened a little bit too late.

Neymar money could have been sepnt on these two rather than the three bums we signed.

khaled_a_d

Mbappe and Halaand rise happened a little bit too late.=

Halaand sure, but Mpabbe was already great when we signed Dembele.
Even his agent and coach admitted he wanted to come here, we just preferred Dembele.
tbf, it was debatable back then who is better.

Last edited:

Messi983

Wouldn't mind him on a 4-year contract with a reasonable salary. For squad depth alone. Griezmann and Coutinho are the big ones for me (this window).

I prefer keeping Griezmann over Dembele. Take 50m for him and get someone like Guedes for half the price and on much lower wages. I know he's also been underwhelming and had some injuries (not nearly as bad as Dembouz though) but would do well as a squad player imo. Maybe can also send Trincao on loan to Valencia for a season to get regular minutes (which he won't get as long as Koeman is here imo) as a part of the deal.

Or if we can get one of Malen/Boadu for a decent price (around 30m) who can cover winger positions and play upfront.

Messigician

🎙[ @lequipe ] | Ousmane Dembele: ?I do not know what my condition is. The club did not talk to me about extending a contract and the truth is that it does not interest me at the moment, I concentrate on the Euro and then on vacation, it has been a long season.?

malvolio

��[ @lequipe ] | Ousmane Dembele: ?I do not know what my condition is. The club did not talk to me about extending a contract and the truth is that it does not interest me at the moment, I concentrate on the Euro and then on vacation, it has been a long season.?

seems like he's going the route we speculated he might take - run down his contract and sign with another club in january 2022.

this motherfucker having the nerve to tell us he wants a vacation after a long season, while he earns millions for doing nothing :lol:

Laplacian

Makes sense. 5 year extension sounded so fucking nuts, that's what Birdy and Potroh would give him. Didn't at all sound like the guy that booted fucking Ronaldinho, Deco, and so on from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans