Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like he's back after the NT break. Just an excuse to get two weeks off to play FIFA instead of being called up for France.

Jadentheman

Seems like he came back to early then. Have to work up the muscle to game stress and even then it wasn’t the full 90mjn

ArtistCatalunya

Ain't gonna lie...when I saw the game I thought exactly the same as the name of the title. He looked really fast. Look at 0:37 and how comfortably he is running(almost strolling) and still Kiev players are losing him and falling behind. Crazy.

Kiev midfielders were committed to attack and lost the ball. All the middle space was empty, so it was easy for dembele to run there.. No Defensive midfielder to stop him in that area.

[url=https://postimg.cc/2qjSCS8N] [/URL]

Last edited:

Zidane82

Dembele has a strain in the semi membranous muscle of his left hamstring. Not available for the next game. His recovery will dictate his return.

Seriously ??

Birdy

Helena Condonis confirmed that he was set to play only 10-15 min in Kiev, but ended up playing 30 min.

The team needed him so badly, that he was forced.

Seriously though, there should be some savage restructuring of the 'medical department' of the club:
Players getting injured constantly,
being rushed back from injuries and getting re-injuries.

That shit has to end.

Laporta should ACT NOW

Sailor Mars

The only player in this club for the past 4 years that even gave hints of punishing teams that pushed up high and left space behind.

Until Barca get a new shiny player of that profile, you can't be surprised that fans will continue to believe in him.

Devils

I'm officially launching a complaint to FC Barcelona on behalf of socis to launch an investigation into the medical and physio teams.

behindbrowneyes

I'm officially launching a complaint to FC Barcelona on behalf of socis to launch an investigation into the medical and physio teams.

Rumour has it that Dembele was only declared fit for 15 game minutes for last game by medical team. Dembele himself offered to play longer due to the importance of the game. The consequence of it is that he'll be out for around 3 weeks, so he might miss the game against Benfica too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans