Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Not wanting to sign a contract only to end up in the shambles that is Manchester United, would be the most Dembele thing to do.

gets 15-20M euros from them and life's good. on to the next cash grab, maybe newcastle. then it's off to qatar or something and retirement.

then we'll hear some news about him getting in jail for some stupid shit.

ronniecro

must feel amazing earning millions,occasionally play game and doing jack squat while club is bending over backwards trying to extend your contract

malvolio

must feel amazing earning millions,occasionally play game and doing jack squat while club is bending over backwards trying to extend your contract

I would ease up on the club is bending over backwards trying to extend your contract thing.

Club might have made up their mind a long time ago and Dembele is a goner. Bartomeu didn't extend him when he should had, last year. And Laporta hasn't prioritised this either. You just don't let an important player run down his contract and try something with a month left before he can sign with another club.

SmilerBam

True. I think he will be ran out of old Trafford in one season. English media and fans are much harsher.

He is a match made in Heaven for that declining club.Honestly, even nif we lose him for free, i ll be happy. We need another kind of players if we want to be back on dominating world football. And i am talking the whole package, both mentally and footballing wise

FinBarcelonafan

He is a match made in Heaven for that declining club.Honestly, even nif we lose him for free, i ll be happy. We need another kind of players if we want to be back on dominating world football. And i am talking the whole package, both mentally and footballing wise

True. We need to forget the price we purchased him and let go. Same as Coutinho. They are not very good footballers.

Messigician

No one wants to take risks with Demb?l?, but he will still get called up tomorrow due to the importance of the game.

? @diarioas

Then Dembele gets injured

The club and supporters: Suprised Pikachu face

Windhook

SofaScore say it's doubtful he will play. Xavi and his staff know best, they won't rush him, if he could play for 20 minutes it will be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans