Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente

Why bs rumours fly so easy, obvously nobody in the media would know what is happening in negotiations room, maybe not even Xavi, Pique even dropped a photo to show how much he is earning to shut these shitpapers up.

Laplacian

This guy has the weirdest take on ability ever. Basically unstoppable when he's sprinting, but absolutely worthless we he's not.

Just watched a moment of his in minute 77, he has the ball, starts shaking his hips with the ball completely motionless half a meter a way from the CB. Like what do you think is going to happen man? All the CB did was stand still and wait for the ball to come to him, and it did.

Man I've said this A LOT but I'll say it again, I have no idea how a player with his technical ability managed to sign for Barcelona for 120m.

FinBarcelonafan

This guy has the weirdest take on ability ever. Basically unstoppable when he's sprinting, but absolutely worthless we he's not.

Just watched a moment of his in minute 77, he has the ball, starts shaking his hips with the ball completely motionless half a meter a way from the CB. Like what do you think is going to happen man? All the CB did was stand still and wait for the ball to come to him, and it did.

Man I've said this A LOT but I'll say it again, I have no idea how a player with his technical ability managed to sign for Barcelona for 120m.

Shiny toy syndrome. We couldn't see the issues because it was so shiny. Years later you wonder, why the **** we did that?

gregorrin10

Sell him now, get at least 10 million out of him, he is a nothing player...

0% chance he agrees to be sold. He's a cunt that way, we all knew that the way he left Dortmund, only this time we're them. The only way we're rid of him in January, if we agree to let him go for free now, but even that might be a stretch, considering he's counting on the summer window, when clubs will have more money and be more ready to splash out to get the best deal possible by whoever will be stupid enough to give him that big fat signing bonus.

Once Ansu and Ferran are fit, he should only be used as a last 20-30 minute substitute for Depay, Abde or even Jutgla. Gets completely lost when he starts a game, becomes invisible after 10 minutes and that's it. He's limited not just in his skill and quality, but also in time he can actually stay focused and do something good for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans