Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
[@elchiringuitotv] | Moussa Sissoko, the agent of Ousmane Demb?l?, received a call from ?Leonardo PSG? while he landed in Barcelona.

FKCNSLAXIAMh8ul

Do you guys think it's real or Moussa 'staged' the call?

That's alpha move tbf

Unless its stage but how are we going to know

Messigician

Breaking

Demb?l?'s agents met with Xavi yesterday to express the winger's desire to extend his contract. [sport]

The club reacted immediately and contacted the two agents to find a solution. However the interest of PSG will make negotiations difficult [sport]

Birdy

If Dembele is gone, the club can buy Adama on the cheap to replace him with (unless Spurs sign him now)

but I would welcome Allemany to try close a deal with Ajax for Antony.
That's my preferred one to replace Dembele, even though it will cost (50m at least I assume) and XAvi will probably not like (he wants to play Ferran as a winger, terrible idea)

Here are the reasons we should try bring in that baller, in a thread by wonderful tactical analysts Albert Blaya Sensat

JamDav1982

The club will never go out and spend 50m+ on another wide player in January.

Doubt would even have the room to do that but they are going to want to spend in the summer.

Messigician

Barcelona are now optimistic about the Demb?l? case. The player reiterated that his intention is to continue at Bar?a and Sissoko also stated this. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans