Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

I sincerely hope PSG signs this bum. :lol: When Mbappe leaves this summer they will be left with 35y old and unmotivated Messi who will be only waiting for a world cup, Neymar who doesn't care about football anymore and Dembele who is probably dumbest player ever. A perfect recipe for a disaster. :lol:

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope Alemany sees the bigger picture and not be succumb to the wishful thinking that Dembele could fetch more for us and unless pride right now.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I sincerely hope PSG signs this bum. :lol: When Mbappe leaves this summer they will be left with 35y old and unmotivated Messi, Neymar who doesn't care about football anymore and Dembele who is probably dumbest player ever. :lol:

PSG would become crap without Mbappe so they should do everything to keep him

JamDav1982

I hope Alemany sees the bigger picture and not be succumb to the wishful thinking that Dembele could fetch more for us and unless pride right now.

They will use Dembele if he doesnt go.

No chance he can sit in stands with squad Barca have.

Will be some story about Xavi calling a truce between Dembele and board and all agreeing he plays until end of season.

Birdy

Allemany has been clear, he will sit in the stands!

I don't lose hope, the deal can go through tomorrow.

In Allemany we trust!
He even managed to ship out Griezman on favorable conditions for us the last second of the summer window

JamDav1982

Allemany has been clear, he will sit in the stands!

I don't lose hope, the deal can go through tomorrow.

In Allemany we trust!
He even managed to ship out Griezman on favorable conditions for us the last second of the summer window

Of course they will say that now but if no deal comes through I would bet they play him.

Too much to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans