Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We'll see how Raphinha does if he is signed. He might not be as "talented" as Dembele, but there's a lot of less talented players than him who are much better players overall. Not betting on it, but hopefully Raphinha proves to be the same.

Four months of consistent good performances over a five year period is quite poor if you ask me, but it is what it is :valverde:

feggydinho

We'll see how Raphinha does if he is signed. He might not be as "talented" as Dembele, but there's a lot of less talented players than him who are much better players overall. Not betting on it, but hopefully Raphinha proves to be the same.

Four months of consistent good performances over a five year period is quite poor if you ask me, but it is what it is :valverde:

It's a slippery slope, we could slip to Ac Milan kinda level when they were struggling for long or something miraculous might happen cause right now Raphinha seems to me like a Malcom or Deulofeu level player and those guys are also having nice outputs, Malcom with 8 goal and 6 assists in 24 games and Deulofeu with 12 goals and 5 assists in 33 games but they didn't hit it running here or maybe its because we didn't give them 2 or more seasons to prove themselves, time would tell with Raphinha and hopefully it goes well.

Porque

Bayern have have made an approach for Dembele according to todays reports. Would be a very good signing for them and you can see them utilising him to his strengths.

iniestaGOAT

best ability is availability

we all know dembele is getting injured soon, third or fourth game starting next season

feggydinho

Doubt Bayern can actually sign him unless (1) Gnabry doesn't renew or (2) Dembele agrees to pay cut of some sort.

They can easily offer him Sane or Koman's salary, plus Lewa probably leaves though PSG would offer him the most, Man Utd might come too but they're not in the CL

Birdy

Bayern will never pay what he wants. Chill...
They are stingy even with their own players (Coman, Gnabry etc) who have won many titles for them
Imagine a newcomer who demands 15m net...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They can easily offer him Sane or Koman's salary, plus Lewa probably leaves though PSG would offer him the most, Man Utd might come too but they're not in the CL

They certainly can (they have the money) but they might not want to as they strictly adhere to their wage structure (hence why it has been taking so long to renew Gnabry).

KingLeo10

If he can somehow recover his goal scoring threat from earlier years at Barca (he still missed a lot of easy goals but scored some crazy goals too)...that in combination with 15 assists a season is a pretty good winger.

As it stands, he's average to above average at best.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They'll definitely not be offering him a wage cut, he's a free agent and would get offers.

I don't know, depending on how much Dembele is currently making with us. If that figure is exuberantly high, then I don't know if Bayern will offer him that much, let alone more.

Again, they do everything in the perspective of wage structure and they take it very seriously.

MTL_Barca

But we already know who his replacement will be. It's not Salah nor Gnabry, it's Raphinha. Not a bad player if available for 25m but will be a downgrade on Dembele.

Probably partly Ferran as well, don't see where they would fit him otherwise with going after a CF as well and hopefully a healthy Ansu Fati.

Ansu Lewy/Morata( :lol: ) Ferran

Depay Auba Raphinha

Maybe we get another winger if Depay leaves as well, but i don't have high hopes.

feggydinho

I don't know, depending on how much Dembele is currently making with us. If that figure is exuberantly high, then I don't know if Bayern will offer him that much, let alone more.

Again, they do everything in the perspective of wage structure and they take it very seriously.

They're paying Sane massive wages and renewed Coman for good wages too, don't see them offering a free dembele lower than that else they just came to joke. Though he'll definitely get the bonus he wanted, rumored figure thrown around from bayern right now is 18m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans