Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up in a non-CL side. Not Roma per say, but that kind of level. It's either that or becoming a low paid bench player for PSG or something.

Bar?a still haven't received Demb?l?'s 'yes'. In fact, the last signals from the Frenchman's camp speak of reluctance. Bar?a still maintain some hope that he up accepting. [@tjuanmarti/@albert_roge]

JamDav1982

If Raphinha is signed they should give Dembele 24 hrs to decide then move on or even just give up.

Cant plan for summer with him refusing to commit.

Porque

I'm amazed the rumour still runs given the contract expired and signing him now will negatively effect salary cap more than renewal (offers being equal).

If anything the offer should now be lower, and as always, with a deadline.

xXKonan

Demb?l? is extremely close to continuing at Bar?a. Only a few small fringes remain to be solved. The Frenchman will sign for two seasons. [marca] #fcblive

Total-Football

His agent spotted in intermilano today. Get this Looser the fuck outta here. Uproot his ass for good. Can't believe fuckers like this and buskets and pique are still here. The shameless fucks.

Messi983

His agent spotted in intermilano today. Get this Looser the fuck outta here. Uproot his ass for good. Can't believe fuckers like this and buskets and pique are still here. The shameless fucks.

Inter had a direct meeting today with Moussa Sissoko and Houssine Kharja to discuss about Axel Zagadou. He?s an opportunity, 23 y.o. centre back now available on a free after many years at Dortmund. 🟡 #transfers

Ousmane Demb?l? was not even mentioned in the meeting.

Porque

Inter had a direct meeting today with Moussa Sissoko and Houssine Kharja to discuss about Axel Zagadou. He?s an opportunity, 23 y.o. centre back now available on a free after many years at Dortmund. �� #transfers

Ousmane Demb?l? was not even mentioned in the meeting.

Would you Zagadou?

xXKonan

BREAKING: Dembele and Barcelona have both reached a basic agreement over a new deal. Contract until 2024, with a 40% salary reduction. Wages to be in the same level as Ansu Fati. Some details + final OK from the sporting area is pending.
@ffpolo
#Transfers ��

mc_lovin

Fuck me, that means in a year we have another Dembele saga :lol: But definitely preferable to a longer contract.

Shame, I had my heart set on Alemany rescinding the offer. And I bet he had as well.

xXKonan

More sources reporting that Dembele agreed to stay and we are just working on the final details.

Gerard Romero saying Dembele told Sissoko to accept the deal.

serghei

If this means we don't get Raphinha, it's shit news. Dembele should be a rotation player, albeit a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans