Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Save this post:

in 6 weeks from now, when we see Dembele play again, we will be:
- OUT of EL
- OUT of copa
-and RM will ne on the same points or above us, despite throwing more points themselves until then

All this thanks to Mr imbecile, who cannot win fucking Girona without Dembele after overplaying him for 1 month

jamrock

Copa is semis, very close to a title. Europa yes, it is of secondary importance now.

Underperforming players like Torres, Ansu and Raphinha need to step up.

If the Copa wasn't two legs against Madrid I think, I'd agree, but I want to save out next good performance against Madrid for the league game.

jamrock

Being outa the cups isn't any great prediction, both are likely to have happen even with Dembele, also being on the same points as Madrid again, nothing particularly insightful there, we are only 3 points ahead as if now, likey it will flip or draw close a few times this season.

ajnotkeith

Being outa the cups isn't any great prediction, both are likely to have happen even with Dembele, also being on the same points as Madrid again, nothing particularly insightful there, we are only 3 points ahead as if now, likey it will flip or draw close a few times this season.

Likely to get knocked out of Europa League? Seriously? How far have FC Barcelona fallen?

The expectation has to be to win it.

JamDav1982

Man Utd were handily beaten by Arsenal and game before they dropped points v Palace.

There is no way Barca should be thinking anything other than putting them out.

Would be an embarrassment to be out of European competition twice by February after last season and one previous to that.

EL is vital and worth money that club need every penny of.

JamDav1982

We have plenty of money, no need to stress every penny.

Lol I'm fucking around.

Lets see in summer.

Doubt they will have another 220m odd to spend any time soon.

Last summer was the one when had plenty to sign players.

Xavi will understand how important cups and EL are.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

If we lost against Man UTD, it wouldn't be some great shock, they are in excellent form as of now.

They're 4th in the league. Sure it's one of the hardest opponents to draw but we have it in us to beat the EPL 4th place over 2 legs right? A tie we have a great chance of winning.

We can't continually make excuses for going out of Europe again and again because we draw some decent opponents, that's going to happen and you have to beat those teams to end up winning anything anyway.

jamrock

They're 4th in the league. Sure it's one of the hardest opponents to draw but we have it in us to beat the EPL 4th place over 2 legs right? A tie we have a great chance of winning.

We can't continually make excuses for going out of Europe again and again because we draw some decent opponents, that's going to happen and you have to beat those teams to end up winning anything anyway.

Brah if I cared to do it, (I don't) I could find multiple post where you'd said la Liga is the worst coached league of the top 5 league, not 3, 5! and how poor la Liga is in comparison to EPL & rest of Europe.

So Man utd, being 4th in the epl, going by your own logic is them being about 15 points clear on la Liga

So again not some big shock if we lost to them.

JamDav1982

It is not some huge shock if this Barca Xavi coached team go out to Man United but as good a form as Man Utd are in Barca should be expecting to beat them with players both have. Even with Dembele out.

Barca will see it as hugely important and it will be a further hit financially if out of Europe twice by February and how they budgeted for levers by minimum QF.

Would be a huge failure and impact club in summer and plans going forward.

serghei

United tie is, normally, close to 50-50, but now missing our most in form player, they are clear favorites.

Doesn't mean we should give up without a fight though.

mc_lovin

Oh dear, the fear mongering about United of all clubs :lol: Will be a close game, and Dembele is a big loss, but we have every chance to advance.

Only players that really hurt to lose would have been Christensen, Kounde or Araujo (well, can still happen :S), because we would have to start a true bum in defence then. For Dembele there is at least Raphina who needs to step up now.

ajnotkeith

Brah if I cared to do it, (I don't) I could find multiple post where you'd said la Liga is the worst coached league of the top 5 league, not 3, 5! and how poor la Liga is in comparison to EPL & rest of Europe.

So Man utd, being 4th in the epl, going by your own logic is them being about 15 points clear on la Liga

So again not some big shock if we lost to them.

LaLiga is shite I agree, it's a two-team league, we are one of the two top teams.

Saying Barcelona should accept to be knocked out of the Europa League is terrible. Why bring a 35 year old top striker and spend so much on prime age players if not trying to compete now, even in Europa League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans