2 - Pau Cubarsí

Horatio

You're welcome
Cubarsi has shown some of the best passing I’ve ever seen from a CB and now people are calling him average :lol:
Aye.

That’s why I refuse to go along with the “we were too eager to hype him up” narrative some are eager to kickstart. They have forgotten his passing. Proof of his talent.

xXKonan

And to be fair to him he wasn't a consistent starter for the B team and he's only like 16/17 years old as well.

He was rated highly but no one ever expected him to come out and be this good off the bat. It's pretty normal for him to have some off games and struggles at his age.

We just have to take care of him like Yamal and not grind them into the dust.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Great news. They bend over backwards doing their best to help Madrid win La Liga then they expect our players to risk injury carrying the country to victory internationally.

International football is terrible standard. No player learns anything or progresses at these tournaments.

We should actively try to find ways of not sending our players to internationals, especially to the Spanish team, where the powers that be work so vigorously against us.

Porque

I think too that it may serve as a warning that we may have pushed things too quickly with Cubarsi.

He didn't end the season well and now hasn't secured a Spanish NT spot- ahead of Laporte (Saudi league) and Vivian.

So yeah it's fine he isn't going, but at the same time we don't need to persist pushing him too quickly as our starter if the in-game isn't backing it up.

And hopefully too, based on those initial 6 weeks we didn't give him a crazy contract and salary.

jamrock

Nah coach is just trying not to rush him., after he fucked us with gavi.

He's needed more for the Olympics than Euros.

Home of Barca Fans