Paul Pogba

Paganinisrvnge

I was hoping for more from him. I only watched today's match of France but he didn't impress me either. Hopefully we'll see one of his crazy longshot goals vs Nigeria.

L

linetty

Pogba is average. Nothing special, Verratti is a much better midfielder.

Beast

The Observer
Kill me but I think he is the most overrated thing since sliced bread.. I don't see & I never saw all the hype around him... a tall player who can pass well.. nothing more nothing less

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Kill me but I think he is the most overrated thing since sliced bread.. I don't see & I never saw all the hype around him... a tall player who can pass well.. nothing more nothing less

Easy there tiger, nobody will kill you :lol: As a matter of fact, the majority of this forum actually already agrees with you :beer2:
But seriously, I understand it's just media BS - but the numbers floating around - €50M, €60M or even €70M - lolworthy!

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Big lol worthy...reason for the hype he played a little for United.. he is the one that got away... hell even Gabi Marcotti made a full article around him weeks ago...
I saw some of Juve games as well as there games against us & of course with the French team... there is nothing worth any of those numbers.. maybe pro-scouts sees something we don't see

Richard.H

Wow just came into this thread thinking the Barca Forum cult will put me on fire for thinking that Pogba is overrated. So glad that a few of you think likewise too.

P.S. I hope RM buy him.

Maria

Easy there tiger, nobody will kill you :lol: As a matter of fact, the majority of this forum actually already agrees with you :beer2:
But seriously, I understand it's just media BS - but the numbers floating around - €50M, €60M or even €70M - lolworthy!

Considering for how much players like Illaramendi or David Luiz were sold, I don't see why Juventus wouldn't ask €50M for him, especially if clubs like RM or PSG are the ones that want to buy him. And despite Pogba being overhyped, let's not forget that he is one year younger than Sergi Roberto and it's rare for a midfielder of his age to be consistent in his performances or make an impression at a WC.

xavisionary

1)
pogba.gif

2) ?????

3) Best midfielder in the world

Home of Barca Fans