Paulinho

Saladin

Honestly, conspiracy or not, one has to wonder whether this board is deliberately sabotaging the club. Seriously, Neymar gone due to a low release clause that they signed not even a year ago. The whole Verratti BS, tapping up shitty Lucas Lima (who?) and now signing f#cking Paulinho, a soon to be 30 year old flop at Tottenham who all of a sudden is a worldbeater after competing and garnering respect in the toughest and most competitive football league in the planet, the fucking CHINESE LEAGUE. Bringing back Villa or hell even druglord Marquez for 40 mil would make more sense. What an absolute shitshow.

blaugrana1987

We need creative MF, young one specifically, and we end up buying 30yr old washed out Brazilian "Vidal".

We need to remove old deadwood, we buy 30yr old washed out brazilian. Why? Whhhhhhyyyy???

Saladin

Remember when signing Andre Gomes and Paco Alcacer was enfuriating? Miss those days now, man.

# Don'tKnowWharYouGotUntillIt'sGone

Arkk

when the rumours started my first thought was he would be a buddy for Neyney.. Neymar left and the rumours went away. i also thought it could be some money laundering fuckery like the Douglas deal. now i hear Valverde doesn't want Seri and wants Paulinho instead. what in the actual fuck is this. im all for giving Valverde a chance but this is worse than Lucho :lol:

also lol@ them not announcing Inigo because we wanted to announce Dembele and Coutinho first :rofl1: 1st signing post Neymar is Paulinho!

puyolman

can someone living in Barcelona get out, gather some friends and go protest to stop this from happening ? ... Pleeeeeaaaaase ?!!!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Wow. If this is true and we don't sign Dembele and Coutinho I don't think barto can walk in Barcelona streets again.

hardyboy

This is what happens when you sign mediocre manager. We will play 4-2-3-1 this season with Paulinho and Busquets in the midfield. This is Valverde's signing..

Hardy

after this shit Borussia and Liverpool are totally legitimate to ask crazy money for their players. Good job by these morons :lol:

Home of Barca Fans