Paulinho

serghei

That price though for a 29 year old.

The price is what it is. But this doesn't he's a horrible player tbh. Again, how can he start for Brazil if he is that bad as some say here?

That being said, if they don't bring in Dembele and/or Coutinho, they should be sent packing. Starting with Bartomeu and Fernandez.

blaugrana1987

How bad can he be? He plays in the first 11 of Brazil, probably the most in form NT right now.
He is not that bad. Problem is our squad is aging and in need of creative MF. What do we do? We buy inform 30yr old Brazilian from China for 40m and 4yr contract. Can you see what could possibly go wrong after Vermaleen, Arda, Gomes and Paco? We are buying average bench warming old players for huge fees.

jairzinho

And it's very possible we won't get Dembele and Coutinho. We'll most likely make another panic awful signing.

Don't rule them out yet. I don't think those 2 players would do what they did unless their agents were getting positive feedback from us about getting the deals completed.

raskolnikov

After the storm has passed...I dont think we are signing him. I just dont.

Relax, this is Bartos bluff to get BVB and Liverpool to lower price a bit.
You need a brain to do something like that. What has Barto ever do e to show he is capable of something like this.
This retard might very well be worse than rosell.

xXKonan

Dude is going to get booed big time at his presentation and even during games.

not his fault however that we have clowns running this club that think he's somehow the answer to our problems.

serghei

not his fault however that we have clowns running this club that think he's somehow the answer to our problems.

He won't get booed if he plays well. If he doesn't though.... :lol: some serious shit is going to happen.

Albo

This. Booing at Paulinho when they should be booing the clowns that are running this club. :banghead: :facepalm:

wisconsincule

I don't understand how this board is so fucking stupid. We currently have Arda and Vermaleen who they bought in a similar fashion that have failed and can't move on. Why the FUCK would you buy another old player who will have no resale value when he inevitably fails as well? This makes me sick to my fucking stomach. These imbeciles.

clemente

Is it even confirmed yet? I just refuse to believe, I mean it would actually confirm the theory that Barto is trying to ruin this club. Lets get a reality check, no way someone would throw away 40m for a grandma who isnt even as good as Rakitic, and also after we are appearantly scauting Seri and trying to sign Coutinho

El Flaco

How bad can he be? He plays in the first 11 of Brazil, probably the most in form NT right now.

Because Tite was his former coach at Corinthians and Paulinho is a good fit in his system.

Won't change the fact that Paulinho isn't good enough for a club of our level.

And a player's performances at international level means fuck all or should we sign Eduardo Vargas as well?

He plays brilliantly for Chile and was part of their Copa America success, but has been dire for many clubs.

Garrus

Many are letting their emotions get ahead of logic and common sense,
Paulinho isn't the one that decided to pay 40m for himself, Neither he's the one who agreed on his wages, Or decided he should be the first signing after we lost neymar.
The anger and frustration should be directed to the ones responsible, The board and sporting director, Not the player.

I want my team to win, And even if there is 3% chance paulinho may help us win trophies, I'll take it.
The last thing i want happening, Is for the fans to whistle and take their rage on him, Destroying any chance of extracting anything good from him, It is just counter-productive in every way imaginable.

Home of Barca Fans