Pedro Rodriguez

T

tigerlily

What a way to celebrate his 100th match for the club, with a header! Bravo, Pedro! :party00231:

He's always been a favorite in our house- my aunt calls him PedRoad Runner, and my nephew named his hermit crab after him. I have promised that we'd paint the shell in blaugrana colors, complete with a shiny yellow-gold number 17, might as well do it today in tribute to Pedro.

gingerless

he is much loved and rightly so, anyone notice how in almost every game the camp nou chant his name? peeedroo, peeedroo, peeeedroo

SeloBarca

barcai.png

kinda shows that barca is a team, while rm is just a one man show, where everything goes through one player. i wonder how many goals messi would make if barca had a playingstyle like that.

Ocurrente

he works his socks off every single match, more than anybody else in the team, that and his quality is why everybody loves him.

SeloBarca

Its very rare that we actually make goals from freekicks, corners etc.
why are we using those stupid short pass corners that ends up in nothing every time instead of making a normal cross into the penalty area?

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Its very rare that we actually make goals from freekicks, corners etc.
why are we using those stupid short pass corners that ends up in nothing every time instead of making a normal cross into the penalty area?
I don't know, but maybe because Barca's players average height is 177 cm ( Piqué and Biscuits bring that average up ).

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Please selo think before you write....
We have 2 players to cross the ball too, one is Puyol and one is Pique. Do you even realize how easy it is to mark those players when there's only 2 that we'll put a cross in?

We tried crossing in directly from corners last year and that didn't ply our trade even then we had Zlatan who's considerably taller and stronger than Villa.

The short pass corner system is excellent, let everyone think we'll play a short pass then Xavi'll come in with a master cross on Puyol's head and he'll score in the El Clasico.

Surprise elements are awesome to use.

SeloBarca

Dude, dont go and insult people.

99% of the time the short pass ends up with the ball back at the defenders and we have to start over again, atleast if we made a cross into the box we have Piq, Puyi, Bosq and apperantly Pedro that can make headers. Villa and Messi has also scored with headers and its not really like the other teams in la liga has taller players. So yea i prefer the crosses.

Povikas

Brandon
Dude, dont go and insult people.

99% of the time the short pass ends up with the ball back at the defenders and we have to start over again, atleast if we made a cross into the box we have Piq, Puyi, Bosq and apperantly Pedro that can make headers. Villa and Messi has also scored with headers and its not really like the other teams in la liga has taller players. So yea i prefer the crosses.

No.

Home of Barca Fans