Pedro Rodriguez

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
You're in the same bracket as Gneg
I sort of understand why but my awesomeness is vastly overrated on the internets. I'm not, to be honest.

Reposting Pedro'o:

pedroooa8uq.png

Nani17

Something I wrote on Pedro Rodriguez - http://bit.ly/jxGi4C.

Really enjoyed researching for this, and the bloke is a top lad, so humble and down to earth. One of my favourite players in world football.

Thanks also to Woobie who supplied a good source.

E

estranged

Something I wrote on Pedro Rodriguez - http://bit.ly/jxGi4C.

Really enjoyed researching for this, and the bloke is a top lad, so humble and down to earth. One of my favourite players in world football.

Thanks also to Woobie who supplied a good source.
Good work, just read it...Pedro has amazing skill and he works so hard on the pitch too, always drops back and helps in keeping possession and he is also a deadly finisher. I loved his goal against Real Madrid last month, 1 touch and then bang. The British press in general doesn't really give credit where it's due when the player in question is not English, Pedro is definitely one of the best forwards in the world right now for me.

Barcafan 2304

I don't think Pedro would welcome such comparisons either. Maybe its good that Pedro is still not talked as much of as the Villa's, Iniesta's, Xavi's and Messi's of this world. Just let him quietly go about his business of scoring approximately 25 goals a season and he is doing his job

Moe

powered by;
villa is probably the greatest spanish striker of all time.please think before comparing him with little pedrito.
no disrespect to pedro but he is nothing compared to villa.
nothing? and why is that? Villa himself admitted that he learned a lot from Pedro when he moved last year. of course Villa is better than Pedro for now but you can't say they cant be compared or that Pedro is "nothing" compared to him. for starters Pedro is the best finisher and the player with the highest work-rate in Barca.

Barcafan 2304

Agreed and certainly proved himself this past couple of years. Of course, no one would be looking for him to leave, he is to much of an asset, but i'd love to see what his market value is now.

Keikoku

Cabbage

lol @marcelo "marking"

maybe it just my imagination but for me its looks like marcelo didnt even know pedro is there lol
:lol: makes me curious... pedro is a ninja who can hide their presence? :wub:

BerkeleyBernie

lol @marcelo "marking"

maybe it just my imagination but for me its looks like marcelo didnt even know pedro is there lol
:lol: makes me curious... pedro is a ninja who can hide their presence? :wub:

Hehe! Pedro *is* a ninja. Can't really blame Marcelo for that one, he tracks Pedro to the center where the centerbacks should pick him up. In fact, Marcelo takes a step back to the left when Alves starts to break toward the wing. Brilliant pass by Inieista and a great leave by Messi made that goal.

However, *this* ninja goal by Pedro really is a lapse by Marcelo:

Home of Barca Fans