Pedro Rodriguez

xXKonan

Sadly this is a situation where Pedro wants to leave instead of staying. With the Euros on the Horizon he wants to be at a team that he can constantly get starter time.

mazp

The rumors of Pedro wanting to leave, have been going on for a few yrs now. It's not like he suddenly decided to leave. The signings of Neymar and Suarez, sealed it for him.

xXKonan

Barcelona will allow Pedro (28) to join English club Man United after the European Super Cup on 11 August. [l'esportiu]

Super cup could be Pedro's last game with us.

Barcilliant

Pedro is not good enough to be a starter at Barça. He wants more minutes. He is moving for that. Imo we should give Adama, Munir and Sandro a chance.

xXKonan

I think everyone is assuming that if/when Di Maria gets sold Pedro could slot in on the RW. and a lot of folks think Pedro would easily fit in Gaal's system as he's a Hard worker,Has pace and Technique. But even then he still has to Fight for the spot against Mata and Valencia (Strictly on the RW in terms).

Icarium

Lifestealer
Mata is too slow to be a winger and I think Pedro can perform better than Valencia. Plus Pedro can play as a striker for them too. Beside Rooney. He is versatile and ambidextrous he will get minutes but at barca it is hard to replace MSN.

Unlike Valencia Pedro brings a scoring threat and is literally made to run onto through balls from a wide position and has both feet to use. He'd be perfect imo.

xXKonan

Well Gaal does have some weird obsession with trying to Shoehorn Valencia in the Starting lineup. I even read Gaal Despite getting a much superior Right back in Darmian, theirs a good chance Darmian could meet the bench and Valencia would Continue playing at Right Back because "He's a Hard Worker!". Getting Pedro could pay off for United pretty big as he's a lot Superior to dudes like Young and Valenica.

Butaan4barca

if i were him, i would go. He would've been fixed starter for Liverpool, but he might just fit into first 11 in manutd aswell.

I always thought,his best position isn't right wing. He would be better off at left wing.

He can cut inside and have a go at the goal. he would be way more effective there. Anyhow he has got a good left foot too.

Alik

I wonder if going to the Premier League will actually help him with getting into the Spain selection for the Euro. Aside from David Silva, Del Bosque doesn't really pick players from there.

Home of Barca Fans