Pedro Rodriguez

barca96

thats why i said near complete as he is not good in the air.
that and his disability to dribble are his only flaws

barca96

amazing super sub!!!
jumped out of my seat when i thought that pedro would score.
i would go nuts if his goal is yet again decisive.
too bad he hit the post.
if not what? goals in 7 competitions?

BlaugranaGirl

Lol Alonso is a CMF,Pedro is a winger,alonso is one of the ebst midfielders all around but he cant play with Xavi in the 4-2-3-1 formation,next match,Pedro or Cesc over Alonso and I will go for Cesc.
Alonso has been below par in every game in this tournament, IMO. I was glad to see him finally subbed tonight. I hope he is dropped against Germany.

Pedrito did well when he came on. Unlucky not to score the winner. What a moment that would've been for him.

barca96

pedro looked like he was playing in the midfield at times.
the whole midfield was packed with barca dna players :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Too bad his shot didnt went in. It woluld be absolutely amazing to see him score.
He should start vs. Germans instead of Torres.
Pedro>Torres

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he should start as Bojan says because people wouldn't be prepared for a Pedrito... mroeover him and Villa can interchange positions frequently leaving them in 2 minds if possible!!

SeloBarca

When SPain took out Alonso and Torrent and put in Fabregas and Pedro the attack became SO much better

Pedros Speed on catching up to the ball on that second chance, it was Olympic Record on 100m i think! :D

I cant understand why Del Bosque has to have 2 DM...Its way to much for Iniesta and Xavi to take care of on their own. Fab/Silva/Pedro--Xavi--Iniesta please and only 1 DM

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I told my parents if pedro scored today i would run naked all the way to the cetner of town.. 5 min later he hit the post... his miss saved me a trip to prison prolly

his speed blows my mind and more so then seeing what ibra will do next season i cant wait to see what pedro and sergi B does

Home of Barca Fans