Pedro Rodriguez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
However you have to keep in mind that he tops the list of assists made so far this season. Has Pedro really made more assists than Xavi? Yes, sir!

Yeah man, people maybe expect too much from Pedro. He's surely not Messi but even with a "slower" start this season he's having a good record.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I expected a dip in form from Pedro, he has made a name of his own and opposition defenders are aware of him now, making it more difficult for him to surprise them... 10 to 12 goals in La Liga, plus the assists seems good enough for me...

Fontàstic

Absolutely - it will be nearly impossible to repeat last season. Everything just came together for Pedro. As long as he works hard, makes a couple of goals and a couple of assists I'm happy. The most important of them being the first - hard work! ;)

barca96

Too bad he came off.
He had a high chance of scoring.
Was everywhere.
Pedro really improved over last season - the lack of goals.
He seems to over think nowadays when presented with an opportunity to strike unlike last season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I feared he'd have serious dip in form and confidence this season like those scores of sudden-outburst one-season-wonders there are in the history... But I think Pep is really doing a good job by keeping on rotating him and hence ensuring he works his ass off whenever there's a chance. That was obviously the only solution for the problem posed by Pedro's tremendous season last time

Even until the copa game, although he scored only once, he did put a lot of efforts and also came up with few assists... fair play :)

Aasim

Bumbleman
Should have started.

We had no width, no pace and direction until he came on. All they did was park in front of their box without the ball and we just lost the ball everytime we attacked through the centre.
Also Iniesta is not a winger..

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Pedro should have at least been substituted in for Keita at half time. Why wait till the 80th minute to play him? Our attack needed him since the start of the game if you ask me, Iniesta was just adding very little at LW.

SeloBarca

Agreed, Iniesta has nothing on pedro on the lw and pedro has nothng on Iniesta in the midfield

Pedro shoulda started instead of Keita, who was crap yesterday

Home of Barca Fans