Pedro Rodriguez

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Pedro is a terrible case of man mismanagement (did I spell it correctly :lol:?)

Besides, Luchos tactics didn't fit him and he wasn't one of the "3" anymore. He needed a new start and Chelsea gave it to him, add the space of the BPL, technique of Pedro and the pace of Pedro and you get this good Pedro back.

Kohe321

He wanted badly to leave, so there's nothing to blame the board for, in this case.

Yeah, given his ambitions and the position he had in Barca as a bench player it's completely understandable that he made the decision to leave. There was just not enough gametime to go around, and that's hardly anything we can blame on our board at all.

Sad that he left, but happy that he's doing well. We need to find bench players for MSN who has enough quality to work with the team while also being willing to play second fiddle. If Munir and Sandro could both explode in development, that'd be fantastic. :)

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I know.. but if something goes wrong... it won't be the case
there will be "we could have hold on to him till the ban removed ' etc

Nah. There's no reason for that. He forced the move, wanted out.

Just got an assist from a shot.

This is a different Pedro to the one who was sitting on our bench.

A challenge seems to be doing him good. Also, epl has more space. He had a lot of time to finish his move.

Kohe321

What a play from him just now, dribled through into the box and served a ball on a silver platter to Willian who shoots just wide.

Devils

Pedro not only destroying West Brom, he's making the rest of these Chelsea players look like pub players.

God Serena

Pedro is a terrible case of man mismanagement (did I spell it correctly :lol:?)

Besides, Luchos tactics didn't fit him and he wasn't one of the "3" anymore. He needed a new start and Chelsea gave it to him, add the space of the BPL, technique of Pedro and the pace of Pedro and you get this good Pedro back.

Lucho hasn't got a single thing to do with Pedro's downfall at the club. Tata benched him pretty frequently as well and before that Pedro being a starter was the cause of Messidependencia.

What a play from him just now, dribled through into the box and served a ball on a silver platter to Willian who shoots just wide.

Kind of ironic. People were saying he'd be on the bench because of Willian :lol:

Bran the Greenseer

I always knew pedro just plays better without having to be in Messi's shadow, his form for spain tells us this. When he plays with Messi he becomes his steward and it cuts his goalscoring abilities and dribbling abilities.

Home of Barca Fans