Penal Madrid

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
4 penalties in 5 matches for Mandril. At this rate they will get 30+ penalties this season while their opponents continuously get punished with cards discriminately. Cunts.

ImadEdd

My God! How childish and immature are some of the posters here.
I’ve just watched both penalties. What the heck are you complaining about here? You don’t want the ref to apply the rules?
100% clear penalties. Handball from the defender who forgot he isn’t a goalie on the first, and a clear stamp on both legs on Vinicius.

Sociedad got 4 yellows today, this is 2x how many yellows Madrid opponents got in the last 4 games combined. 6 yellows for their opponents in 5 games. Want to count how many those playing Barcelona got?

Elevate your level please.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I’ve just watched both penalties. What the heck are you complaining about here? You don’t want the ref to apply the rules?
100% clear penalties. Handball from the defender who forgot he isn’t a goalie on the first, and a clear stamp on both legs on Vinicius.

Sociedad got 4 yellows today, this is 2x how many yellows Madrid opponents got in the last 4 games combined. 6 yellows for their opponents in 5 games. Want to count how many those playing Barcelona got?

What would recon the average age of a poster in here?

For context, I am 14. Why would you want to be here when people are childish? Adios.

Loki

Barca always needed to get around 5-10 points in a season more than Madrid to win LaLiga. It's not news, it'll never change. They can't seperate sports from politics.

That said, Sociedad threw the game yesterday and not the ref. They had chances for 5 clear goals, they didn't score once. Absolutely pathetic finishing and that's a problem for most spanish sides for years now.
We profited from poor finishing 2 seasons ago as well, when we won many games 1:0 or 2:1 and the opponents didn't score the most clear chances. Many LaLiga teams focus too much on playing with the ball, on tactics in my mind and forget how to score goals, which is eventually the most important part.

MontenegrinCuler

2nd penalty was actually pretty controversial
Take Kubo adressed it in press conference and so did Sociedad at social media
I did not see a stamp on Vinicius and idk how you did, none of the agles they shown hasn't convinced me its a pen

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't bother to look beyond last 5 seasons (someone has those stats?) but since season 19/20 Barca have been awarded 30 and Madrid 50 penalties.
That's 66% more penalties given to them.

Would be great to pull yellow cards for both teams and their opponents and penalties awarded against.

Home of Barca Fans