Pep Guardiola

Sepuldinho

Guardiola: "Mourinho saying we'll surely make it to CL final? We thank the people in Madrid for their belief in us, but all 4 have chances."

attachment.php

Last edited:

LaPulga

Guardiola: "Mourinho provoking? Didn't hear what he said. If they show up at the press conference, people are entitled to answer questions."

M

mitkoa7x

Last year he accepted the extension in February, In 2010 he signed in January. Its April and im starting to get worried...

catalan force

Last year he accepted the extension in February, In 2010 he signed in January. Its April and im starting to get worried...
Yeah so the thing is that he is following a Geometric Progression like 1,2,4,8 and not an Arithmetic Progression like 1,2,3,4
So He will renew before the end of April. Math says so.. ;)

SeloBarca

I would like to discuss the "new" thing that some barcelona players have started to do more and more now.

Every time theres a freekick situation 3-4 players start signaling with their hands for yellow cards, thats not really something i like them doing. When even Xavi does it, its kinda :/

Something i want Pep to fix:

Stop the surrounding of referee (even if all team does it)
Try to make some players "act" a bit less. Barcelona players dont dive as much as they exegerate the tackles. (Even if a surtain team acts and dives more..)

And the yellow card thing

Barcelona plays beatiful enough without it, they dont need to resort to that.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I would like to discuss the "new" thing that some barcelona players have started to do more and more now.

Every time theres a freekick situation 3-4 players start signaling with their hands for yellow cards, thats not really something i like them doing. When even Xavi does it, its kinda :/

Something i want Pep to fix:

Stop the surrounding of referee (even if all team does it)
Try to make some players "act" a bit less. Barcelona players dont dive as much as they exegerate the tackles. (Even if a surtain team acts and dives more..)

And the yellow card thing

Barcelona plays beatiful enough without it, they dont need to resort to that.

Surrounding the refrees is not a new thing dude. It's been there for decades. In Spain and Italia specially that is a very culture of football there. If you don't want to see that much then watch EPL, there it's different and never as blatant as it is in Spain and Italia. Even waving imaginary cards is called 'cheat' to them.

Home of Barca Fans