Pep Guardiola

S

Super Pippo

Also, don't go buying in lotto tickets, your luck is out and you've been found out as decidedly average.

S

Super Pippo

Same reason all the other clubs fans are here, plus I know more about Spanish football than most.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Also, don't go buying in lotto tickets, your luck is out and you've been found out as decidedly average.

"Found out"? Do us all a favour and sod off. We were the best team in Europe by a distance last season, for now we're struggling for form but the class remains.

S

Super Pippo

I didn't say the team was bad did I? I said he isn't anything special as a manager, and got lucky. Lucky because he happens to speak with the right accent so was given the most complete squad in club football as his first charge. Not many drug abusing, racists would get that chance.

Sadly its now a craze for clubs to appoint poster boys over quality tacticians.

beef-supreme

I didn't say the team was bad did I? I said he isn't anything special as a manager, and got lucky. Lucky because he happens to speak with the right accent so was given the most complete squad in club football as his first charge. Not many drug abusing, racists would get that chance.

He wasn't given the most complete squad in club football by a long shot. Instead he made the struggling Henry, the misfiring Eto'o and the under-rated Valdes into top players. He brought up Busquets from the youth squad and equally incorporated the unknown Pique. He made part of the squad with his own hands and you don't win a treble with luck my friend. A single trophy, yes. But not the way Pep did it. Not with the incredible way he motivated teh team.

desoe

idiot.gif

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He wasn't given the most complete squad in club football by a long shot. Instead he made the struggling Henry, the misfiring Eto'o and the under-rated Valdes into top players. He brought up Busquets from the youth squad and equally incorporated the unknown Pique. He made part of the squad with his own hands and you don't win a treble with luck my friend. A single trophy, yes. But not the way Pep did it. Not with the incredible way he motivated teh team.

+1 :thumbsup2:

In regards to Pep's subs though, anyone else annoyed by them against Mallorca? Xaviesta and Messi finally get a rest, we manage to do the job without them and are cruising, so what does he do? Bring them all on rather than giving minutes to players that need them e.g. Bojan. Now in 2 weeks time they will have played more international matches and won't be any fresher.

maz

I walk the line
I dont feel pep is a master tactician. However he has what it takes to win trophies at the top level and has more than proved that. Why be a master tactician if you cant win trophies? What good is it to get to a dozen finals and not win any of them? Pep hasnt been found out at all. A manager is brought in to win trophies. Pep has done that. And with us sitting top of the league ahead of a madrid that has broken the transfer record twice in the summer i dont think he is losing his touch.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
+1 :thumbsup2:

In regards to Pep's subs though, anyone else annoyed by them against Mallorca? Xaviesta and Messi finally get a rest, we manage to do the job without them and are cruising, so what does he do? Bring them all on rather than giving minutes to players that need them e.g. Bojan. Now in 2 weeks time they will have played more international matches and won't be any fresher.
Obviously it was because of the barcaforum trip. Do not underestimate the influence of Zammits.

B

Blaugrana2205

I am a big fan of Pep ;)

I think he is compereable with Sir alex ferguson and Arsene Wenger, Of course Ferguson and wenger are big names, but in my mind Pep has the potencial to be a better coach then everyone before him !

very symphatic typ the pep ;)

Home of Barca Fans