Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
History??

1336860344483.jpg

Ender

Hoeness (president Bayern): "Mourinho at Bayern? Should speak German. Without language barrier, Guardiola would be a good option." [focus]

MagIX

Del Bosque: "Guardiola is a unique coach. No one has ever won what he has won:worthy:, and with that kind of stylish football:worthy::worthy:"

DB10

Guardiola to Arsenal once Arsene's contract expires. ;)

Can't remember which podcast but some pundit said Pep spent some time at Wenger's home for a mini break during his first season at Barca. Some people find it laughable but I think Pep would find having having 100% control with no politics to interfere quite appealing.

Guardiola at somewhere like Chelsea just seems wrong.

Yugo Count Dante

Guardiola to Arsenal once Arsene's contract expires. ;)

Can't remember which podcast but some pundit said Pep spent some time at Wenger's home for a mini break during his first season at Barca. Some people find it laughable but I think Pep would find having having 100% control with no politics to interfere quite appealing.

Guardiola at somewhere like Chelsea just seems wrong.
He can have the same at City, only with way more financial means. Proving himself and creating success instead of riding on the historical achievements, living up to the expectations of the past.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pep isn't really known for spending money wisely so I doubt he gives a shit how much City have to offer.

+ Arsenal suit him more and English fans would hail and respect him forever if he suceeded.

DB10

Pep to City seems a bit redundant as a footballing project. Whats the attraction for someone who is a footballing idealist?

If Villanova fails then likely the seduction to be the saviour will be to irresistible to turn down.

W

woobie

I don't honestly see him joining anyone in England. Maybe I'll be proven wrong but I don't see why he would want to go to City or Chelsea or even Arsenal.

Yugo Count Dante

Pep isn't really known for spending money wisely so I doubt he gives a shit how much City have to offer.

+ Arsenal suit him more and English fans would hail and respect him forever if he suceeded.
DB10 mentioned that Guardiola is likely to manage Arsenal because of an alleged relationship with Wenger, he then went on to mention that he thinks that 'Pep would find having having 100% control with no politics to interfere quite appealing.'

I went in on this argument, stating that in that case City has better things to offer judging from Mancini's policies who get zero resistance from the owners of City. I did not mention anything about what Pep thinks, nor do I claim to know what his views are on Arsenal/City.

Home of Barca Fans