Pep Guardiola

CatalinR10

Exposing me for copy and paste isn't the revelation you think it is

The fact you lot think it's a victory is the real L

I am ooot

Sorry Gician but lately you just keep on proving that you were the one thrown in the well , not the one who shouted ,, this is Sparta !!! "

Smh !

Messigician

Pep has gone mad hasn't he?

🎙️ Pep Guardiola: "What CAS said means a lot to us - at the end, it breaks all suspicion. I cannot forget nine Premier League teams wanted to sack Manchester City from the league, from European competition. They pushed, nine teams, I know who they are.."

🎙️ Pep Guardiola: "In the last 11/12 years, Manchester City are there. I know sometimes we are uncomfortable for fans, but I don't care. If the people want more wins for Liverpool, then it's not an issue..."

🎙️ Pep Guardiola: "Liverpool has an incredible history in European competitions... not in the Premier League because they've won one in 30 years..."

🎙️ Pep Guardiola: "Everyone in this country supports Liverpool FC, the media and everyone... Our destiny is in our hands, this is important."

Andresito

Staff member
What is?

I've copy and pasted posts before and I'll fkn do it again shamelessly

a024000e6f23d6a1fc4754a7c0cd0e45.jpg

Temptation

What's even more cuck-like is searching up other poster's posting history and coming up with conspiracy theories and accusations with kiddish gimmicks but let's not go there. :lol:

Temptation

��️ Pep Guardiola: "What CAS said means a lot to us - at the end, it breaks all suspicion. I cannot forget nine Premier League teams wanted to sack Manchester City from the league, from European competition. They pushed, nine teams, I know who they are.."

��️ Pep Guardiola: "In the last 11/12 years, Manchester City are there. I know sometimes we are uncomfortable for fans, but I don't care. If the people want more wins for Liverpool, then it's not an issue..."

��️ Pep Guardiola: "Liverpool has an incredible history in European competitions... not in the Premier League because they've won one in 30 years..."

��️ Pep Guardiola: "Everyone in this country supports Liverpool FC, the media and everyone... Our destiny is in our hands, this is important."
He's always been neurotic and batshit crazy. More than you believe. More than you believe.

iniestaGOAT

��️ Pep Guardiola: "What CAS said means a lot to us - at the end, it breaks all suspicion. I cannot forget nine Premier League teams wanted to sack Manchester City from the league, from European competition. They pushed, nine teams, I know who they are.."

��️ Pep Guardiola: "In the last 11/12 years, Manchester City are there. I know sometimes we are uncomfortable for fans, but I don't care. If the people want more wins for Liverpool, then it's not an issue..."

��️ Pep Guardiola: "Liverpool has an incredible history in European competitions... not in the Premier League because they've won one in 30 years..."

��️ Pep Guardiola: "Everyone in this country supports Liverpool FC, the media and everyone... Our destiny is in our hands, this is important."

It's all facts. Thats cause they are oil money team vs Liverpool, proper team. Nobody supports City and PSG.

Bald fraud needs to understand that.

Blackened

Pep will never be mentioned in the same breath as truely great managers like Ancelotti, Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson, Sarri and Valverde.

Catta

Pep will never be mentioned in the same breath as truely great managers like Ancelotti, Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson, Sarri and Valverde.

:lol:

Sarri :lol:
Valverde :lol:

But you are right, he will never be mentioned in the same breath as those guys, because he is a level above all of them.

Fergie was great, but kinda overrated because he was long at only one club, same about Wenger.
Mourinho is special in his own way, but never was as dominant and revolutionary as Pep was.
Ancelotti is a manager for almost 30 years, and in that time has won 5 league titles. Pep did that in 6 years. :lol:

Morten

:lol:

Sarri :lol:
Valverde :lol:

But you are right, he will never be mentioned in the same breath as those guys, because he is a level above all of them.

Fergie was great, but kinda overrated because he was long at only one club, same about Wenger.
Mourinho is special in his own way, but never was as dominant and revolutionary as Pep was.
Ancelotti is a manager for almost 30 years, and in that time has won 5 league titles. Pep did that in 6 years. :lol:

Take a look at what Ferguson did before United, please.

Home of Barca Fans