Pep Guardiola

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's been discussed before but it's Pep's wife & her family that have the boutiques and are involved in fashion...I always got the impression that it was her who created this image for him

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
It's been discussed before but it's Pep's wife & her family that have the boutiques and are involved in fashion...I always got the impression that it was her who created this image for him

its true. behind every successful man, there is a woman that picks his clothes.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
you pick up dresses for your successful woman....

i dont know what to say.

You don't?...I don't :facepalm:

She's Suisse and got into style/fashion a bit from her stint in the US with me - I can't tell you how much I dread her asking me 'What do you think of this?'

I'm at fault a bit probably because, before her, fashion seemed to matter more to me...Guess when you're single, you gotta work it...Now, a Barca kit or t-shirt with jeans does the trick

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
You don't?...I don't :facepalm:

She's Suisse and got into style/fashion a bit from her stint in the US with me - I can't tell you how much I dread her asking me 'What do you think of this?'

I'm at fault a bit probably because, before her, fashion seemed to matter more to me...Guess when you're single, you gotta work it...Now, a Barca kit or t-shirt with jeans does the trick

fashion is so underrated to be honest. are european girls also not big on makeup as much as they are in NA?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
fashion is so underrated to be honest. are european girls also not big on makeup as much as they are in NA?

I'm sure it varies greatly from country to country...The Suisse, or at least the real Suisse, are simple people...They're a country of farmers & people who work the land...The fashionable and more opulent Suisse are a more recent phenomena, probably influenced by popular culture...But that NYC, Milan vibe doesn't exist here...Lugano, there's a little of that though

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Please vote for your preferred Josep Guardiola smiley:

pepj.png

Home of Barca Fans