Pepe

El Gato

Villarato!
534302_365036233562837_2007887612_n.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
What a lunatic. He is responsible for many focal points of the game, for the good and bad reasons. Entertainment level without Pepe plummets. Happy for him.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I just realized no one is sitting next to him. No love for Pepe? Or the photographer is the one who was sitting next to him? Also, where are they flying to?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I just realized no one is sitting next to him. No love for Pepe? Or the photographer is the one who was sitting next to him? Also, where are they flying to?

He's not someone you can talk to about frosting the tips of your hair or how to properly style your fauxhawk-mullet hybrid, so the other Portuguese players don't have much to say to him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
it just is not normal.. Brasilians are fiercely passionate about their country... to kiss portugal flag.. I can not imagine

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Falls on the grass when not even touched. Then simulates the injury. Then pressures the ref to pull a yellow.
Same person who accuses Barca players of diving, etc.
Never ceases to impress whata douchebag he is.

La LL

Generally Delightful
I've always thought that Pepe was one of the ugliest footballers I've ever seen and not just in the way he plays.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

There's no-one sitting next to anyone at all...

At best there's 2 people on the same row of three, with a space between them.

Home of Barca Fans