Pepe

F

Flavia

Roma midfielder Seydou Keita spoke with RFI today and commented on his episode with Pepe in which the Real Madrid defender spat in the face of the former Barcelona man before their friendly match, who retaliated by throwing a water bottle at Pepe’s face.

“In Pepe’s eyes, I’m not a human. He called me a ‘macaco’ (‘monkey’ in Portugese) during my time at Barca, and then he spat at me. I said to myself: ‘This man is not worth anything’. I did not speak publicly about this because he has no value. I didn’t want to shake his hand in the friendly and I said this before to Mehdi Benatia. He went behind me and he spat at me. I had a bottle of water and I threw it at him and then all the other players came. The ‘blancos’ (Real Madrid players) wanted to hit me. It’s true that I displayed a bad image and I apologize, but it’s unacceptable that a man can spit. I’m not a saint, but I respect people. I will not argue with those who do not regard me as a human being, he has displayed unacceptable behavior. Is racism widespread in football? No, we shouldn’t generalize. I’m African and I’ve played in Europe for years. I’ve been able to deal with wonderful people. It’s just a minority.”

http://romapress.us/?p=5660

Wise words from a legend :worthy: :keita:

slim boogy

It's sad some fans will defend a player just because he plays for your club.

Pepe is a disgrace to football. Deserves a serious ban and then to be put into a mental hospital for some testing

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Will he get any sort of punishment. Or will it only happen if he changes his name to suarez and the British media starts to exaggerate ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not enough media pressure. He doesnt play in England and The Spanish media are more interested in throwing mud at others while the Catalan outlets enjoy throwing mud and targetting their own and there is no way in hell Real Madrid are gonna ban or punish him unless he attacks one of his team mates.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
10486211_1115368781836670_4670912197049963118_n.png

:lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Nice indeed... There's something about him, Mou and CR7... Even though like a complete dick on field, they do do good things off it.

They must have a very good PR if not good @ heart

Last edited:

valk

Nice indeed... There's something about him Mou and CR7... Even though like a complete dick on field, they do do good things off it.

They must have a very good PR if not good @ heart

Pepe is like Suarez. They have bad temperament, but outside the field they are both known as kind guys. Cristiano is well known as a good guy, but his winning nature is what makes him look arrogant/bad on the pitch. Like Suarez, he basically lives and breaths the game. It's the quality of a phenomenal player, but you need to be a bit crazy.

Home of Barca Fans