Pepe

messi1987

Do you have any more bad insults for Pepe?? It think no insult is strong enough for this piece of shit !!! Or do you know some more??

M

mitkoa7x

Pepe and Karanka are eating out of Mou's hand... how can this guy brainwash people like that?! He can order Pepe to commit murder and he would do it... scary shit

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What a performance. He has to be the most complete player in the world, he really can do it all! Not only does he manage to foul people enough to warrant a red card, he's also surprisingly good at the old respectable art of simulation. What a man. He made Busi envious when he stole his show :busquets:

ammarfcb

ze special one
pepe 1 assist :lol:
3 kills
longest streak: 2 in 5 seconds.

MOTM

Seriously this man makes gattuso look like mother teresa

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You can tell there was a concerted effort from RM, Mou & the coaching staff to try and book Barça players while simultaneously trying to avoid getting booked...Lass, Xabi, Carvalho, Fabio, Pepe, Callejon all had multiple bookable offenses and manipulations to get players booked

dalitis8

Banned
You can tell there was a concerted effort from RM, Mou & the coaching staff to try and book Barça players while simultaneously trying to avoid getting booked...Lass, Xabi, Carvalho, Fabio, Pepe, Callejon all had multiple bookable offenses and manipulations to get players booked

Like I have said on numerous times in the past:

Mou is a piece of shit, and a clown. The fact that our society revers him, is the saddest manifestation of our current malaise (except the Kardashians of course)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, I never understood the lovefest...I get the media interest in him, he's a ham for the camera...master manipulator...If this were politics, he'd be Saddam Hussein

ammarfcb

ze special one
Yeah, I never understood the lovefest...I get the media interest in him, he's a ham for the camera...master manipulator...If this were politics, he'd be Saddam Hussein

looks more like george bush to me. look like him - his the stupid guy who you fear because he can fuck you up and get away with it.

ivan22

no words can describe how full of shit this person is.

I hope he gets banned for at least some games.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Are there already some interviews or press conference??

mou : "This tie isn't over, it's difficult but not over."

Mourinho: "Is it possible to defend Pepe? I didn't see what happened, I should see it first. Apart from that, he played a great game."

Home of Barca Fans