Philippe Coutinho

khaled_a_d

I'd do what serghei said.

Take the 20-30m, but they can keep Romanogli, or offer another player.

And then we will re-sign Messi, sign Oblak,De Ligt,Verratti, Kounde and Halaand while bringing Busi replacements and win treble next year?
Come on now, no one is paying anything for us to get Coutinho :lol:
He is on high wage and bad performance and injuries. Every club knows our situation is awful and we have no leverage.
Hell, the Romanogli deal would be something of value for him.
And there is rumors Lenglet might be on his way out, so Romanogli will be a replacement in such case

Porque

At this stage I'd be happy with just 20m for Coutinho.

If that Milan offer were true (and I don't think it is) then I am sure we could get another squad player instead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And then we will re-sign Messi, sign Oblak,De Ligt,Verratti, Kounde and Halaand while bringing Busi replacements and win treble next year?
Come on now, no one is paying anything for us to get Coutinho :lol:
He is on high wage and bad performance and injuries. Every club knows our situation is awful and we have no leverage.
Hell, the Romanogli deal would be something of value for him.
And there is rumors Lenglet might be on his way out, so Romanogli will be a replacement in such case

Surely some team would be interested in Coutinho for 20m.

He's not THAT bad :lol:

Doesn't matter anyway it seems as Fabrizio Romano just denied this report.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We bought this guy for 160mio, how this would look like if we sell him only for 20mio? We are Fc Barcelona, not a mickey mouse club. Give us at least 40mio! If they say no then wait..........

khaled_a_d

Surely some team would be interested in Coutinho for 20m.

He's not THAT bad :lol:

Doesn't matter anyway it seems as Fabrizio Romano just denied this report.

If he is going to be paid like a player bought for 20M then year.
But he is paid like a player worth 150M

CatalinR10

Tbf I wouldn't sell him at all at this point.

What for ? 15-20 mil ?

I'm ok with him staying seeing that he makes around 4-5 mil NET. That's pocket money compared with how much more some players make in our team.

I'm ok with him being a bench player , maybe he can come on in some games and score some goals making his value rise.

If someone offers 40 mil on him , sell him otherwise no.

JohnN

That injury was as bad as it gets. He was in good form before. Perhaps he would have given us something last season or at least made some clubs interested.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tbf I wouldn't sell him at all at this point.

What for ? 15-20 mil ?

I'm ok with him staying seeing that he makes around 4-5 mil NET. That's pocket money compared with how much more some players make in our team.

I'm ok with him being a bench player , maybe he can come on in some games and score some goals making his value rise.

If someone offers 40 mil on him , sell him otherwise no.

4-5m net? Man he makes more than 12m net per year.

3rd highest paid player at the club.

Messi983

[MD] | Brazilian magician Philippe Coutinho could start training with the team next week so that he could be ready to join the team in the following friendly matches, either against RB Salzburg on August 4th or against Juventus at the Joan Gamper Trophy on the 8th

:lol:

MTL_Barca

[MD] | Brazilian magician Philippe Coutinho could start training with the team next week so that he could be ready to join the team in the following friendly matches, either against RB Salzburg on August 4th or against Juventus at the Joan Gamper Trophy on the 8th

:lol:

The magicians special trick is to make himself disappear during games.

Home of Barca Fans