Philippe Coutinho

Messigician

With only numbers 1 to 25 being reserved for 1st team players in the league with two or three of them reserved for goalkeepers it makes retiring a number impossible.

No it doesn't, just play with 1 less player in the squadm

I am the only problem solved in the forum.

Jadentheman

Coutinho with #10 :lol: He's not even 3rd choice to take #10 on Brasil NT. But sure he can be the whipping boy. Lets the true #10 wearer in the future have no pressure.

clemente

He was unreal first 6 months, football fans have the absolute worst memory so they forget fast but he was compared to Neymar, he was outperforming Messi, his shooting was the best I've seen other than Messi, literally every single shot is on target, 100% accuracy, both feet, it was crazy. Then the Valverde effect happened, then injuries, now guy is like 70 overall player

MTL_Barca

Honestly, I think retiring numbers are bad idea.
Let future generation be inspired to wear the jersey of their idols in the future.

I'd imagine most clubs wouldn't want to do it anyway, players like these "good" numbers for their brand and it probably results in more shirt sales.

Sooner or later some bum (compared to Leo) will wear it anyway, so might as well go for the memes now and give it to Coutinho :lol:

Messi983

Wow, it's actually happening. Stunning!

E9GGVzRX0AQMX3f

Home of Barca Fans