Philippe Coutinho

BBZ8800

Fair point. But he can't play at LW. We either have to shift to a 4-2-3-1 or he will keep sucking.

I know that he can't play at LW.
In matches like this, he could have played as a CM in 433 since we have the ball all the time.

I am starting to be in #KoemanOut team.
There is no way that he will improve a team in any way.

I hope that a next guy can't be even worse (like Setien after EV).

vegitot

I know that he can't play at LW.
In matches like this, he could have played as a CM in 433 since we have the ball all the time.

I am starting to be in #KoemanOut team.
There is no way that he will improve a team in any way.

I hope that a next guy can't be even worse (like Setien after EV).

Coutinho as a CM???

snowy

Best for him is mobile CAM

his movement was ok today but he didn't show the same control as last week in practice

CatalinR10

guys I am drunk and WAS drunk during the game .

Can someone pls tell me if he played and how was he cause I don't remember seeing him

Joan

guys I am drunk and WAS drunk during the game .

Can someone pls tell me if he played and how was he cause I don't remember seeing him

That has little to do with you being drunk. Bigfootinho being himself.

Lost the ball a lot, mostly out of the match, but had a few nice touches.

El Guaje

Just cant wrap my head around why every single coach insist on playing him on the wing? Like we have hundreds of amateurs here with not even 10% of pro football coaches knowledge and yet we fucking know he can NOT play on the wings, but the guys that are being paid millions and millions keep repeating the same shit. Ffs.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
How much can we get for him? He obviously has something psychological holding him up in Barca and he can't play CM or winger in our system, but he can be alright in another team/system. But I've given up on him and counting down until we get ride of him.

Rory

wah wah can't play lw bollocks. Successfully played there many years. He just doesn't have it anymore, he's a shit signing. Always has been, always will be.

Home of Barca Fans