Philippe Coutinho

Messigician

If he doesn't fuck off soon, make sure he never gets another minute, send him to the B team, and make sure he misses the next World Cup. Playing him is the most retarded idea.

I mean he got called up for Brazil over vinicius and he's barely played

Illuminator

Worst transfer from the unholy Griezmann Dembele Coutinho Trinity imo. Did absolute nothing after his first half year in the club. Griezmann and Dembouz at least had their moments here and there.

Zidane82

Worst transfer from the unholy Griezmann Dembele Coutinho Trinity imo. Did absolute nothing after his first half year in the club. Griezmann and Dembouz at least had their moments here and there.

So did Cout .. when he first arrived he was great whilst Messi was missing

ajnotkeith

Coutinho : “I was surprised when I saw the news that I did not want to get off the bench against Celta, because my whole career I have been a professional. But the press always invents things. I have already fully recovered from my injury and I feel very good. I just need time to get back to my best level. I still haven’t got 4-5 games in a row to get back to my level.”

serghei

Coutinho : “I was surprised when I saw the news that I did not want to get off the bench against Celta, because my whole career I have been a professional. But the press always invents things. I have already fully recovered from my injury and I feel very good. I just need time to get back to my best level. I still haven’t got 4-5 games in a row to get back to my level.”

Lol, if we give him 4-5 games in a row we'll be battling relegation.

xXKonan

According to Laia Tudel(Cat Radio) the Locker room is fed up with his poor attitude in games and in training and vs Vigo he got confronted by one of the heavy weights after the game.

Messi983

@victorlozano73: "Sergi did not sub in Coutinho because he was warming up like he walked down to his fridge to get tomatoes and prepare a salad. He didn't say it literally, but you can tell when a player is not in the condition to play such a high level match."

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans