Philippe Coutinho

ajnotkeith

MD says when he was asked to warm up he didn't do it properly and took a long time to get up so Barjuan didn't sub him on. Esport3 say he outright refused to come on.

mc_lovin

Not a good look if true, but doesn't change much (maybe for BBZ finally though). Needs to get rid off in January. Pay half his wages if necessary.

Horatio

You're welcome
Players have completely lost respect for this club regardless of who's to blame. But it is getting painful to watch.

BBZ8800

BBZ in shambles

Coutinho obviously won't work here.

But Sport reported a few days ago:
Barcelona are ready to send Philippe Coutinho on loan to Newcastle United in January, with the option of making the deal permanent at the end of the season, according to Spanish outlet SPORT.
Camp Nou legend Xavi is set to take over at the club once his current side in Qatar allow him to move on, but the report states that the Spaniard does not see Coutinho as a part of his plans.

Since Barjuan came, he started with:
Depay-Aguero-Dest.
Then Fati-Depay-Gavi twice.
So, he is obviously the 6th choice of Barjuan, where even kid-midfielders like Gavi are infront of you.

Also, you don't know what is happening behind the scenes.

If I were Cou, and if I knew that Barca will sell me in a few weeks and how I am the 6th attacking option in a very shitty team, I would also eventually tell them: go fck yourself and enjoy the future with Dest and Gavi in attack.

If we were a top club who is trashing opponents with 5:0, fine.
But since we are a bottom table La Liga club who has 4 wins in 13 rounds and we are without a win in the last 4 rounds.

For example, Depay is unbenchable, who is hardly any better than Coutinho.

Cou lost nerves and he will leave, so it is understandable.
At least he'll leave with a bang and not with a choir boy song in the background :p

Last edited:

Messigician

Coutinho obviously won't work here.

But Sport reported a few days ago:

Since Barjuan came, he started with:
Depay-Aguero-Dest.
Then Fati-Depay-Gavi twice.
So, he is obviously the 6th choice of Barjuan, where even kid-midfielders like Gavi are infront of you.

Also, you don't know what is happening behind the scenes.

If I were Cou, and if I knew that Barca will sell me in a few weeks and how I am the 6th attacking option in a very shitty team, I would also eventually tell them: go fck yourself and enjoy the future with Dest and Gavi in attack.

If we were a top club who is trashing opponents with 5:0, fine.
But since we are a bottom table La Liga club who has 4 wins in 13 rounds and we are without a win in the last 4 rounds.

For example, Depay is unbenchable, who is hardly any better than Coutinho.

Cou lost nerves and he will leave, so it is understandable.
At least he'll leave with a bang and not with a choir boy song in the background :p

what bang? benched by 17 year olds is his legacy

Home of Barca Fans