Pre-season: International Champions Cup

Beside Suarez's form, Sandro is the other bright spot tonight.

Edit: beside pressuring Chelsea's starting lineup with our second tier squad.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thank you very much Masip. Hope you get zero starts this season. Freaking Chelsea and United. Hate them more than the Madrid teams, and of course we had to lose to both of them.

F

Frejsgodes

Thank you very much Masip. Hope you get zero starts this season. Freaking Chelsea and United. Hate them more than the Madrid teams, and of course we had to lose to both of them.

Firstly, you seem way too worked up because of a friendly.
Secondly, wtf at the bolded. Are you serious?

Barcadub

It's pretty frustrating to see such an awful mistake. His time is up now. Should be sold and replaced by Barca B Cameroon keeper Ondoa who is quite the talented. Already starting for the national team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Masip was a complete beast for Barca B.

He's barely played the last year so I think some of the criticism of him is unfair.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Might be a friendly, but I still think the team should look less careless, at least when you think about all the Barca fans that were there. Funny how we call our pre-season tour "The Unstoppables" and then go on to lose almost every game. Really embarrassing and won't win us any new fans in the US where football is growing rapidly.

For the bolded part, I just don't like their fans nor their players. At least Real and Atletico got players/coaches like James or Simeone that are likeable. Nothing likable at all about United and Chelsea for me, personally.

silvia

Bartra needs to work on some muscles, or more experience for wise defense.. he needs to learn really hard....cuz i like him so much
and how tall is Alen? is he working on his muscles and speed? well he can be sold with buyback.

Masip, ...... but B team is just training center for la masia gift. He is short and won't get chances to fill the gap in first team. good for both if we say byebye. same for Douglas.

and why does Enrique write on Gumbau?. someone knows what Gumbau is good at?

i want to see Samper more... Munir, i will keep looking the matches if i have some time. and very grateful to Sandro at least didn't humiliated that much by ChelShit.

Trickykid

I know its only friendlies , but without the wee genius we are looking like a very ordinary side.

Oh please. We more than stood up to a full strenght Chelskij side with a starting lineup without 5 or so of our regulars. Any team out there is going to look less impressive with that many changes.

Home of Barca Fans