Pre-season: International Champions Cup

BerkeleyBernie

Pass and move, pass and move...and the player on the pitch with the most Barça DNA is...HAZARD.

But damn, no footwagging or tap-ins. Needs to step up his game if he wants to be a future Ballon d'Or winner.

Bran the Greenseer

Pass and move, pass and move...and the player on the pitch with the most Barça DNA is...HAZARD.

But damn, no footwagging or tap-ins. Needs to step up his game if he wants to be a future Ballon d'Or winner.

Hazard can beast pre-season all he wants, but if he doesnt step his game up in the CL/Euro/World Cup that prize is Neymar's.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca DNA Hazard could do well if he stepped up in the bigger games when it mattered.

Fantastic player though, no doubt.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I really don't get it, the Super Cup is around the corner, why does Luis Enrique let such an opportunity go to waste by playing with this bench lineup, instead of playing starters to get them match-fitness and work out the kinks? How else are we going to get ready for the Super Cup?

It is a pre-season game, I don't care about the result, I just want our starters will get the best out of this.

Bran the Greenseer

I really don't get it, the Super Cup is around the corner, why does Luis Enrique let such an opportunity go to waste by playing with this bench lineup, instead of playing starters to get them match-fitness and work out the kinks? How else are we going to get ready for the Super Cup?

It is a pre-season game, I don't care about the result, I just want our starters will get the best out of this.

He's probably under the impression that messi will win it for us :lol:

F

Frejsgodes

Hazard needs to score and assist more in order to be considered as a top 3 player.

Home of Barca Fans