Pre-season: International Champions Cup

gatsu

I really don't get it, the Super Cup is around the corner, why does Luis Enrique let such an opportunity go to waste by playing with this bench lineup, instead of playing starters to get them match-fitness and work out the kinks? How else are we going to get ready for the Super Cup?

It is a pre-season game, I don't care about the result, I just want our starters will get the best out of this.

Well Busi, Raki; Suarez, Iniesta and Pique got plenty of playing time that leaves only the south americans, we will be ready for the super cup

james baldwin

Like when?

Goals against Man united, Arsenal, Liverpool (a golazo), PSG, Bayern (a golazo), Liverpool, Spurs in his CFC career. Scored or assisted in virtually every big PL game last season. I can go on, but you get the picture. Suggesting Hazard is not a big game player is ridiculous. He was already that even from his Lille days.

StarLord

I really don't get it, the Super Cup is around the corner, why does Luis Enrique let such an opportunity go to waste by playing with this bench lineup, instead of playing starters to get them match-fitness and work out the kinks? How else are we going to get ready for the Super Cup?

It is a pre-season game, I don't care about the result, I just want our starters will get the best out of this.

It doesn't matter. The Super Cup is not that important (friendlies are completely unimportant) and we will probably win that as well anyway.

Home of Barca Fans