Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
A United win will see them go 4th. It'd be wonderful if City stayed out, but with the unpredictability of the top sides you can't rule anything out.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Chelsea clicking into gear. I said at the start in July/August I fancied them for the title and if the period between Aug-Nov is called a crisis for them and they are only 4 points off the top so when they do click into top gear they will gather a lot of momentum.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
November has been a horrible month for Chelsea for the past few seasons. Not that we've been perfect in other months, but our failings in November pretty much would rule us out of the title race. If by the first league match in December we're still in a good position I could see us win the title, especially given Arsenal's usual choke period of Feb-April whenever they are going strong in the league. Nobody can deny they are doing well right now, but we'll have to see how things go for them later on. Chelsea also have much to prove as we've been pretty poor since 2010, especially the last 2 seasons. Liverpool will generally do well but they really need their starting XI to keep fit since they don't have the greatest depth. United, despite being managed by Moyes now, are still the guys who worked with Fergie and could storm home so I can't really comment now since I don't know how much of an effect Moyes is actually having atm. City have Pellegrini, so yeah, who knows about them, he's equally adept at failing with a great squad as he is doing well with unfancied sides. :lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, it has the least flair and technique but in terms of the title race and end to end football it is. It's the most competitive big league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans