Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinho

You know well enough that that's not how football works. As if there's some magical force that forces a certain club to fear an opponent for generations even though the teams change annually.
If United is going to win tomorrow it's because they are better than Spurs that day, not because Spurs have some sort of mental block that keeps them from performing against United because it's supposedly in their DNA.

Whatever you think, pal.

It's very common for certain teams to have mental blocks and fear certain opposition.

For many years before Simeone, A.Madrid feared Real Madrid and choked because of this. Now they no longer have this issue. Simeone has transformed the club and has given them an inner belief.

Spurs have the habit of not being able to cope once they take the lead against Man Utd.

Galning

Whatever you think, pal.

It's very common for certain teams to have mental blocks and fear certain opposition.

For many years before Simeone, A.Madrid feared Real Madrid and choked because of this. Now they no longer have this issue. Simeone has transformed the club and has given them an inner belief.

Spurs have the habit of not being able to cope once they take the lead against Man Utd.

What if I told you historically United always had better teams than Spurs. Ever thought that might be the reason?

Dinho

You make it sound like United have never won anything late.

That is your assumption.

You asked a question and I answered it with the added detail of what happened.

Man Utd win too many games late for it to be a coincidence. It's in the club, that fighting spirit. Munich being the prime example of how the club keeps fighting.

Dinho

What if I told you historically United always had better teams than Spurs. Ever thought that might be the reason?

What if I told you that would be incorrect. Spurs have underachieved greatly for many decades.

Spurs have had a better midfield than us for a few years now. It makes no difference.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What if I told you that would be incorrect. Spurs have underachieved greatly for many decades.

Spurs have had a better midfield than us for a few years now. It makes no difference.
Do you watch their matches? They have no link-up play, Soldado is awful. Too many new players in one summer can't be good for any team. They need time.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Tottenham XI: Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Sandro; Lennon, Dembele, Chadli; Soldado

United XI: De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Jones, Kagawa, Welbeck; Rooney

Banana-Rama

Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Sandro; Lennon, Dembele, Chadli; Soldado

De Gea; Smalling, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Cleverley, Jones; Welbeck, Kagawa, Valencia; Rooney

very defensive line-up from spurs today with paulinho, sandro and dembele in the middle, i cannot see chadli, lennon, soldado getting much change out of our defence, very confident of the win today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans