Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Lloris :worthy:

RemoteJovialIridescentshark.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Carn Everton! If they can pull off a draw this weekend isn't all bad. If they manage to get a result Liverpool win this weekend. As long as they have Suarez fit all season they are still considered some sort of a title chance, losing Sturridge isn't enough, unless they lose a tonne of other guys.

Die Bayern

Although Everton have been more than impressive so far I can't see past an Arsenal win. I don't think they will give them much chance, but it might be a very close game though!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Although Everton have been more than impressive so far I can't see past an Arsenal win. I don't think they will give them much chance, but it might be a very close game though!

Yeah, it will be a difficult match for the Toffees but a good barometer of where they stand ahead of the winter break...Martinez has them playing lovely football but soaking up pressure against the Gunners would be suicide although he didn't fare badly last season with Wigan...Even the heavy loss in May came late in the match

But tactics will be important for the Catalan manager since Mesut will likely have a significant impact in the contest

Meitux

They don't actually need one two transfers. The defence is a joke, Ferdinand is old Vidic is getting old and he's injury prone, Smalling is overrated and hasn't shown signs of what people are claiming, Evas is just an average defender. And then the already known, Cleverly is overrated and average, Nani hasn't be stable and consistent in performing since long time ago, Welbeck is overrated and average same goes for Valencia who is overrated as well. They have been backing their wins in Rooney's and Rvp's goals but that doesn't seem like in that moment. As i see it they need some big changes in order to get to the top again..

pEllee

Man U doesn't have the best squad, but that's Moyes' fault for not doing shit during the transfer window.

But, he did. They identified transfer target and tried to sign them. I don't think it's his fault that they didn't end up signing them. They'll probably sign Herrera in January instead.

But, he did. They identified transfer target and tried to sign them. I don't think it's his fault that they didn't end up signing them. They'll probably sign Herrera in January instead.

He should still have done more (and identified Herrera as a target WAY before he did instead of uselessly chasing Cesc). And, as Meitux said, a midfielder isn't the only transfer they needed.

pEllee

He should still have done more (and identified Herrera as a target WAY before he did instead of uselessly chasing Cesc). And, as Meitux said, a midfielder isn't the only transfer they needed.

He's been a transfer target for a while now. All he can do is give them names of the people he want. After that, it's not up to him. So you can't criticize him for that. Criticize him for signing Fellaini instead.

And Meitux is exaggerating. Vidic might be old but he's still good. Smalling is not overrated at all. He's a terrible attacker but a very capable defender. And of course it's going to sound even worse when he only mentions the negatives. Rooney and Van Persie are not the only world class players in United.

But sure, it's an aging squad that's declining. Of course they need more than one midfielder to secure their future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans