Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Hope this lights a fire under Wenger's ass and we get moving in the transfer market. We need a wake-up call before it's too late

The complaints have been going on quite awhile and look; what makes you think he will change?

Robbie

The hole that Arteta's absence leaves is there for everyone to see. Agbonlahor would never have gotten to make the run he did if we had signed a DM. Letting all our targets go elsewhere while going on a worthless preseason tour is coming back to haunt us. More than a Suarez or Higuain, we desperately needed someone like Gustavo. Capoue would've been perfect, and he went to Spurs for peanuts! Apparently we're after Kondogbia, but he will be very expensive and nearly impossible to get this late in the window.

Sounds crazy, but I hope we concede 3 or 4 in the next 45 mins. Something shocking that gets the club really desperate and pushes them to spend some money.

Beast

The Observer
Excellent 90 minutes by Liverpool , i was pleasantly surprised by the display...

and a big lol at Arsenal as usual ... Aston Villa played them tactically really nice at least that will put some sense into those who were raving about Kosc when Barca was linked with him

the king of average , is average joe in the normal world
Arsene end is near

Faceless

No more faces at night
The hole that Arteta's absence leaves is there for everyone to see. Agbonlahor would never have gotten to make the run he did if we had signed a DM. Letting all our targets go elsewhere while going on a worthless preseason tour is coming back to haunt us. More than a Suarez or Higuain, we desperately needed someone like Gustavo. Capoue would've been perfect, and he went to Spurs for peanuts! Apparently we're after Kondogbia, but he will be very expensive and nearly impossible to get this late in the window.

Sounds crazy, but I hope we concede 3 or 4 in the next 45 mins. Something shocking that gets the club really desperate and pushes them to spend some money.

The wake up call is ringing. The only problem is whether the club reacts to it.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
and a big lol at Arsenal as usual ... Aston Villa played them tactically really nice at least that will put some sense into those who were raving about Kosc when Barca was linked with him

Because it was his fault that the goals were conceded, as opposed to stupid decisions?

Also fucking Guzan :facepalm: (grudging :worthy:) Grr...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Spurs new signings: Capoue, Paulinho, Soldado, Chadli
Liverpool new signings: Aspas, Mignolet, Alberto, Cissokho
Arsenal: Yaya Sanogo.

Arsenal need to spend otherwise they can kiss top 4 goodbye. The gap between the other teams and Arsenal in terms of transfers looks even bigger when you consider their previous January signings who will have their first full season (Sturridge, Coutinho for Liverpool, Holtby for Spurs)

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Swansea vs United is gonna be interesting, can't wait to see Bony+Michu run rampant. I don't think Moyes will do very well this season.

Martindn

Swansea vs United is gonna be interesting, can't wait to see Bony+Michu run rampant. I don't think Moyes will do very well this season.

Im thinking 3rd place with the league cup. Just hope our fans do not expect too much first season, as i remember it took Fergie 6 years to win his first title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans