Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It kind of screws with my fantasy team though. I don't know which players are going to be behind the striker. I'm sure you guys who play it will have th same problem.

(do we have Barcaforum fantasy league? The official prem website one?)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Bit disappointed actually. Yeah, 2 goals up but really should be more. Players have made some silly choices with passes, at least 2-3 times there have been guys totally free in the box where a pass that's not all that difficult is required and they just didn't do it. Blah. Still, we look pretty fluid at least.

Mata and Luiz aren't fit, it's been known for a week or two that they may not make the first game.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bit disappointed actually. Yeah, 2 goals up but really should be more. Players have made some silly choices with passes, at least 2-3 times there have been guys totally free in the box where a pass that's not all that difficult is required and they just didn't do it. Blah. Still, we look pretty fluid at least.

Mata and Luiz aren't fit, it's been known for a week or two that they may not make the first game.

It's the first game. I think he main thing is movement is very good and they are getting into good positions. Once the players sharpen up you'll be deadly.

Meitux

Well obviously Mata wouldn't play but think about it otherwise, if Mourinho is impressed from the current trio he plays right now i bet he will continue with them regularly, because they are so many players for those positions only the ones who deserve should start, and im not saying Mata shouldn't start but there right now isn't a guarantee spot for everybody.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He will give everyone a chance and then pick the best trio. Don't assume this one is what he prefers.

Meitux

If there wasn't a chance created, I wouldn't be praising Torres for creating a chance that didn't happen...
Anybody could win a foul actually, im talking about if still Torres won it and Lampard failed to score or anything, it isn't a very serious reason to praise him. Lampard obviously made it look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans