Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Going to have to produce some evidence, the referee let 2 yellow worthy fouls go for both teams one on RVP and one on Oscar. The yellow card for De bruyne which i didnt agree with could be understood, if he didnt let the previous fouls go - De bruyne impeded our counter. If he did not get the stray elbow there would be no complaints, so what evidence to the contrary do you have that we bought Atkinson? Who on the whole has been impartial.

He is a defensive liability in comparison to Welbeck get the feeling Moyes wont risk it :( despite his attacking abilities.
Just jokes mate..:lol: Man Utd have been playing pretty good against Chelsea..

Blancone

Man Utd have looked the far better team it has to be said, not the most classic of Utd/Chelsea encounters but Chelsea were WOAT by and large, misplaced passes, really hurting not having a proper CF on the pitch. For no reason. Send for ROMELU

Hellsangel

Ramires and Schürrle are useless. Bring on Lukaku and Mata and put De Bruyne in the deep lying playmaker position to maximize his passing on the counter attack.

hardyboy

Going to have to produce some evidence, the referee let 2 yellow worthy fouls go for both teams one on RVP and one on Oscar. The yellow card for De bruyne which i didnt agree with could be understood, if he didnt let the previous fouls go - De bruyne impeded our counter. If he did not get the stray elbow there would be no complaints, so what evidence to the contrary do you have that we bought Atkinson? Who on the whole has been impartial.

He is a defensive liability in comparison to Welbeck get the feeling Moyes wont risk it :( despite his attacking abilities.
I was just kidding :lol:..no hard feelings bro.:)

Martindn

Meh so hard to tell on a forum :beer2:

Without Mata there toothless, surprises me he isnt playing, every single game he terrorises shit out of us.

Blancone

Oscar will decide the game, the wimpy little shit. The slightest touch sends him flying but he's looked the most dangerous out of Chelsea's attackers.

Meitux

Schurrle should be subbed, he loses the ball way too many times. He shouldn't start this game, it's his first game starting and in center forward where he didn't pay for much time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans