Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

Arsenal cracks me up. They always shatter to pieces at the wrong time don't they. This EPL should be theirs due to the inept struggles of City, Chelsea and United.

khaled_a_d

That was fun game to watch tbh .

Van Gaal a legend again in 3...2...1

LVG is probably not gonna win anything with them
But as usual he will leave a team with so much potential and many young talented player .which is perfect for Mourinho to destroy IMHO

Horatio

You're welcome
That was fun game to watch tbh .

LVG is probably not gonna win anything with them
But as usual he will leave a team with so much potential and many young talented player .which is perfect for Mourinho to destroy IMHO

This was my reasoning exactly today. I started to realize that Van Gaal might not have failed at all at Manchester United. He had the balls to rebuild the team and bring in a lot of young players who seem to be developing steadily. On the long-term Van Gaal might have possibly layed down the foundation for success again.

oggydude

What a win, thought we were bound to lose after that lineup. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a game that much. LVG was absolutely hilarious.

Jenks

Remember all the noise and hype that United fans made around Januzaj?

I expect something similar with Rushford.

Most of them won't have even heard of him. It wasn't that long ago that he was converted from a winger into a striker because of a growth spurt. Hasn't even forced his way into England U19s yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans