Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

It makes sense though, this is huge money and you get a heart attack every game and cant even enjoy it as a fan.
70k is a shitload of money

Kerrybai

Another 1-0 grinded win for Leicester !! :)

No team in PL history has failed to secure the title being in their position (5pts clear with 8 games to go).

Looking good !

Apparently sky sports got it wrong, think United lead by 8 points with 6 to go.

Catalan Fan

The guy who cashed out on £70,000 or whatever it was two weeks ago could have won £250,000 if they win the league.. bet he is hating this.. his cash out option would definitely be higher now!!!

£72k is still a crazy amount and I think he was happy with it, can also just enjoy the run in now without all that pressure.I'd of done the same without hesitation.

Am still thinking another 12 pts (75 total) may be enough for Leicester.

One game at a time.

stb_1

£72k is still a crazy amount and I think he was happy with it, can also just enjoy the run in now without all that pressure.I'd of done the same without hesitation.

Am still thinking another 12 pts (75 total) may be enough for Leicester.

One game at a time.

Wouldn't count on it, 1 team at least always storms towards the finishing line. Still a lot of points to play for, the lack of experience in their team might make them bottle it too. Lucky they got a lot of title winners of the Championship left though.

Catalan Fan

Wouldn't count on it, 1 team at least always storms towards the finishing line. Still a lot of points to play for, the lack of experience in their team might make them bottle it too. Lucky they got a lot of title winners of the Championship left though.

Am not counting on it, but they might win the Title with 75pts is all, which would be 12 more pts from the last 8 games.At the end of the day if Leicester get a CL place that would be a fantastic achievement on it's own, which is looking increasingly likely.

I honestly don't see any team "storms toward the finishing line" as things stand.Man City are virtually out of it, Arsenal are struggling too.Spurs are solid and have every chance but need to close that 5pt gap.

One game at a time.

Am not counting on it, but they might win the Title with 75pts is all, which would be 12 more pts from the last 8 games.At the end of the day if Leicester get a CL place that would be a fantastic achievement on it's own, which is looking increasingly likely.

I honestly don't see any team "storms toward the finishing line" as things stand.Man City are virtually out of it, Arsenal are struggling too.Spurs are solid and have every chance but need to close that 5pt gap.

Dude i know you support them so i get the insecurity, but CL football is an absolute certainty for leicester and has been for a while. They have 14 points more than west ham and a better goal difference. Even if leicester lost every game forward they'd have a good shot.
Top 4 isn't increasingly likely, nor is top 3 or top 2. They are all done deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans