Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
All of Tottenham's three goals against United within 6 minutes were caused by Darmian.

Looks like a very impactful sub. Lucho should learn from LVG :troll:

Am i the only one who wants spurs to win the title. I prefer their style much better Leiscter.

Trickykid

Looks like a very impactful sub. Lucho should learn from LVG :troll:

Am i the only one who wants spurs to win the title. I prefer their style much better Leiscter.

Nah, I with you man. They've been a fun watch for most of the season for sure. Looks like it's more or less in the bag for Leicester, though.

Darko

Spurs do play good football and Leicester have some difficult fixtures coming up, but yeah, Leicester is surely going to win it now.

ejuventus

I read too few comments about the grandeur of what Ranieri and Leicester are doing

c'mon guys, get a little emotioned !

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I said it already, but Aguero and De Bruyne give me hope when it comes to knocking out RM. They're incredible and would go straight into any team in the world. I also like their chemistry as we saw just now when Aguero scored against Chelsea, assisted by KDB.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
YES!! 2-0 for City and two goals for Aguero. Great to see some form prior to the CL games. Knock those piece of shits out and I will never hate on your team again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans