Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Two fantastic goals by Salah. The second one was ridiculous.
I don't think he's happy at Liverpool but the problem is that Bar?a and Madrid are broke and can't pay the big fee or wages. Nowadays he doesn't seem to celebrate much. There's clearly tension between him, Klopp and Mane.
I would do a Griezmann swap with Liverpool for Salah.

Would love that but can't see it happening

BarcaOG

Banned
Arsenal love their red cards under Arteta, don't they?

leno's red card is one of the stupidest ive seen in a while. seriously, how clueless can you be? jeez. blatant irresponsibility, lol. id be furious if my keeper did that shit

fergus90

Southampton since there Premier League return have been one of those sides who quietly go on great runs to sneak up the table and then couple that with utterly disastrous spells. Would of been crazy 6 weeks ago to think this side could have lost 9-0 again.

Havesaks

As I read it, the red card + penalty is done by the book. the player makes an foul on Martial (penalty) and since he is stealing the opportunity to score WITHOUT going for the ball, its a red card. Yes Martial does fall easily, but a striker has to do that if there is contact, and contact there is. Its quite similar to Luiz' situation earlier the evening.

Home of Barca Fans