Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

serghei

This feels like the best City team under Pep. Hope they get Simeone'd in CL.

Yea, they are more pragmatic. Pep realized he can't play as offensive as he'd like because the team simply can't cope with the risk. It's not like he has the luxury of Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Iniesta, Alves etc. who can keep the ball for fun all night no matter the pressure.

But I wouldn't say he changed his style. They attack with the same patterns. Still False 9, with no target man, still 4-3-3, many things are the same.

Klopp has beaten Pep once in the last 8-9 games Pep has won 3 rest draws all tho City missed 2 vital PK which would?ve given them 2 wins. Klopp legit hasn?t found away to beat Pep anymore.

malvolio

Only Italian and French farmers with something to play for?

Spain, England and Germany have their champions set already.

JamDav1982

Klopp has been one of biggest bell ends in the league this season and last. His schtick has worn a bit thin and too arrogant too often.

Pep is a twat as well but for his coaching deserves this and where his team are compared to what was being said couple months back.

serghei

The good part is that Laporta can bring Klopp in the summer :D.

I mean not in the summer, but in 2022, since I've made Sergeant rank in Der Koelt.

KingLeo10

The good part is that Laporta can bring Klopp in the summer :D.

I mean not in the summer, but in 2022, since I've made Sergeant rank in Der Koelt.

If Klopp was available, we would be stupid not to let Koeman go this summer. Although the status of Koeman as a proper club legend complicates matters.

Morten

Klopp has been one of biggest bell ends in the league this season and last. His schtick has worn a bit thin and too arrogant too often.

Pep is a twat as well but for his coaching deserves this and where his team are compared to what was being said couple months back.

Not sure if thats the word, but sometimes you get the impression that he is a really strange person.

BarcaOG

Banned
city's EPL title to lose now, just as the CL is bayerns to lose this year

also lol @ city unable to score a PK to save their lives :lol:

Home of Barca Fans