Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mateka

When CL comes along, we have to see what Peo does, will he weaken the PL team , and drop points, to endeavour to grasp the elusive cup?

El Gato

Villarato!
City arent having issues

Don't seem nearly as convincing as last year
Dropped random points
Got beat by PSG
Led by 4 the other day and let Leicester back in the game

Bernardo been in good form
We'll see where they go in big games in spring

Birdy

Can't say result was fair, Liverpool could have won this:
FHugyKDXoAM36Rw

City getting the right results at the right period of the season, but it's still a long way to go

gregorrin10

First half of the season done, City now 6 points ahead all of a sudden, who would've though with all three teams just two points between them for the most part of the first half of the season. And AFCON isn't even here yet, I expect Liverpool to lose more points in January. And it's literally the worst possible time for Chelsea and Liverpool to be playing each other, which is coming this weekend. So it's soon gonna be 7, or 6 and 9 points advantage for City. Their depth is just overpowering, they literally have 2 equal good lineups in midfield and attack to play at any given time, so I don't see them slipping up many times even with injuries and other absentees.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

First half of the season done, City now 6 points ahead all of a sudden, who would've though with all three teams just two points between them for the most part of the first half of the season. And AFCON isn't even here yet, I expect Liverpool to lose more points in January. And it's literally the worst possible time for Chelsea and Liverpool to be playing each other, which is coming this weekend. So it's soon gonna be 7, or 6 and 9 points advantage for City. Their depth is just overpowering, they literally have 2 equal good lineups in midfield and attack to play at any given time, so I don't see them slipping up many times even with injuries and other absentees.

And still they sold Torres. Ridiculous depth.

Home of Barca Fans